Private and small group guided tours
Just you and our expert guide and photographer
6- 8 hours
For small group: we can adapt the itinerary based on the ages, needs, and interests of travelers in your group.
Starting time —> 12:00amMeeting point —> Parking P1 Catania —> free Walking time —> 6 kmTime —> 6 hoursLanguage —> Italian and english
Why touring Sicily with a professional photographer?
Sicily is a complete revelation: Baroque, Arabic and Norman architectures, art, wild landscape, food, wine, the sea and the colors. Here you will learn a new photographic dimension, a talent to capture the real soul of the island. This adventure is designed not only to guide you to the most photogenic locations carefully planned for the best light, but to raise your awareness and spark your creativity so that you not only go home with images to be proud of, but use your new skills to improve and expand your photographic technique in general Itinerary Highlights, what will you capture with your camera Our professional photographer will guide you through ancient roads and emotions; you will improve your technique to capture with your camera stunning beaches, mountains, volcanoes, art, archaeology and unforgettable sunsets. Estern part:
- Catania and Etna volcano, one of the biggest and most active in the world, with a professional guide to enter in the most valuable spots.
- Ragusa Ibla with its 18 Unesco World Heritage monuments, with the castle of Donnafugata.
- Val di Noto with Modica and Scicli.
The western part:
- Agrigento with Valle dei Templi and/or Selinunte and the amazing. seaside of “Scala dei Turchi”, with a sunset and night photography session.
- Palermo and Monreale.
- The ancient Greek heritage of Erice, great for street photography. The naturalistic site of Saline of Trapani by sunset.