Private and small group guided tours
Just you and our expert guide and photographer
For small group: we can adapt the itinerary based on the ages, needs, and interests of travelers in your group.
Best Season: All year long.
Experience / Difficulty:
All levels of photographers are welcome, yet basic operating knowledge of your camera, and of your laptop computer is required.
The Master will support each participant also individually. This will permit everyone to learn about photography, from beginners to advanced photographers.
The workshop will cover mainly practical photo experiences but will support you also with theoretical knowledge about photography.
During the evening or in case of adverse weather conditions the Master will provide post-production workshops in the reading room of the hotel.
Moderate physical fitness. Lots of walking. Mountain weather conditions, you will receive a detailed document with instructions about gears to take with you after booking confirmation.
Start / Finish:
Alta Badia, Dolomites, South Tirol, Italy.
Exact place to be defined, according to your specific arrival and departure needs. MasterPhotoTour will take care of transfer inside Italy from/to airport.
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- Workshop with a Master of Photography
- Trekking phototour
- Briefing with the Master regarding lights and settings.
- Shooting: landscape, composition with a person and architectonic elements, outdoor activities and naturalistic subjects.
- Every partecipant is followed by the Master, which will be helpd to improve the tecnique and artistic skills.
Whats is not included in this tour?
Items that aren’t included in the cost of tour price
- water and food
- mountain equipment
- Cable cars, lifts or entrances
- Equipment (snowshoes if needed) rental
- Items of personal nature