Private and small group guided tours
Just you and our expert guide and photographer
For small group: we can adapt the itinerary based on the ages, needs, and interests of travelers in your group.
Best Season: All year long.
Driving route from Bolzano: Bolzano Nord exit, follow the SS12 to Prato all’Isarco, towards Alpe di Siusi.
You reach first Fié allo Sciliar, then Siusi allo Sciliar, then Castelrotto and finally Alpe di Siusi parking.
Tour departure time—> 9: 30/10:00
Start of the itinerary -> P1 car park on the Alpe di Siusi
Travel time -> 6 hours
End of the itinerary -> P1 car park on the Alpe di Siusi
Languages -> Italian, English
During the winter, it will be a day of walking in the snow, with temperatures between -2 and 10 degrees. Make sure you dress appropriately with waterproof thermal materials and appropriate shoes, such as hiking boots or moon boots.
Sunset time 16:40 -> it will be possible to take some shots at sunset in a strategic position above the parking lot.
The typical mountain houses of South Tyrol, to those of sporting actions thanks to the countless ski and trekking slopes. An ideal place to fully discover South Tyrol without limiting the intensity of the “natural” emotions that you can experience.
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- Workshop with a Master of Photography
- Trekking phototour
- Briefing with the Master regarding lights and settings.
- Shooting: landscape, composition with a person and architectonic elements, outdoor activities and naturalistic subjects.
- Every partecipant is followed by the Master, which will be helpd to improve the tecnique and artistic skills.
Whats is not included in this tour?
Items that aren’t included in the cost of tour price
- water and food
- mountain equipment
- Cable cars, lifts or entrances
- Equipment (snowshoes if needed) rental
- Items of personal nature