Nature and man really did a good job in shaping the hills of Val D’Orcia and its surroundings in such a beautiful way. Get the best countryside pictures by joining us on this photo tour and discover the best spots to shoot the magnificent Tuscany landscape.
All about the Private: VAL D’ORCIA LANDSCAPE PHOTO TOUR.
Your Master Photographer
Matteo Dunchi is a native Tuscany photographer, one of the emergent talents in Italy. MasterPhotoTour chooses great photographer characterized by a deep knowledge and passion for their land and its cultural heritage. Follow the advice, tips and suggestions of a professional photographer. Let them guide your experience and improve your skills on-the-field.
One day in Val d’Orcia
The magnificent natural scenery of the Val d’Orcia that extends through the Tuscan hills was inserted onto the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2004.
“Val d’Orcia fuses art, landscape and ecosystem in one geographical space, and is the expression of a series of marvelous natural characteristics. It is also the result of and testament to the people that has long-inhabited it. In fact, according to UNESCO this Valley is an exceptional exemplar of the way in which a natural setting was redesigned during the Renaissance (14th-15th Centuries), reflecting the ideals of good governance in the Italian City-State. Additionally, these splendid localities were celebrated by the painters of the Sienese School, which flourished between the 13th and 15th Centuries.” Italia.it
From 149 €
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price
- The photo tour includes the workshop with the master photographer.
- You can chose to book a private tour to set the workshop on your personal needs.
Whats is not included in this tour?
Items that aren’t included in the cost of tour price
- Photographic gear
Meet our guides and photographers
How can I book?
The photographic tours could take place in the major cities, every day in the whole year. We look for the best of the urban context and suggest it to our community. Photo shooting activities are available both privately or in group up to a maximum of 8 photographers (please check the dedicated section private vs. group photo tour). In both cases we recommend to ask with at least 7 days in advance.
Are there cancellation police?
In case of heavy rain or impossibility to conduct the tour by the photo master, the photo tour could be cancelled up to 24 hours before its beginning. If you wish to renounce for personal reasons, it is possible to cancel the reservation up to 72 hours before the beginning of the tour, without adduce any further reasons. In both cases the total amount would be refund completely, except for the PayPal transaction fees, or a new date could be rescheduled.
Can I propose a photo tour?
Of course! We will be happy to hear a proposal from you and we will do our best to make it real.
Write us at email@example.com
Can I customize my photo tour?
There is this opportunity. Ask as and we will be happy to please you.
What is the difference between a private and a group photo tour?
MasterPhotoTour offers two distinct ways to take part in a photo tour:
– PRIVATE PHOTO TOUR: this one-to-one mode is specifically arranged on your level and competences to better suit your needs and will. It costs 370$ (349€) for a 3 hours workshop or 582$ (549€) for a 6 hours one. The itinerary of these private walks can be completely customized according to the preferences and will of the participant, both before and during the tour. This private mode is suitable even for couples and small groups of friends that want to enjoy an exclusive experience.
– SMALL GROUP PHOTO TOUR: our photographers offer useful and interesting experiences even for small groups up to a maximum of 8 photographers. We set this limit in order to better follow each client and get him all the attention he needs. The prices are 96$ (89€) per head for a 3 hours tour, or 147$ (139€) for a 6 hours workshop.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Type: Day Tour
- Photographer: Matteo
- Activity Level: Moderate 3/8
- Group Size: Small Grou
- Meeting point: San Quirico d’Orcia
- Meeting time: 9am
- When: every day