OLD AND NEW IN LONDON
Explore the several architectonic aspects that characterise London and capture with your own camera the many differences between old and new architecture.
- Photographer Antoine
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Small Group
- Step 1 Tower Bridge and outside of Tower of London
The bascule bridge that crosses the River Thames as become the iconic symbols of London.
- Step 2 More London
The new Estate on the south bank of the Thames is a suggestive urban development, particularly charming at dusk
- Step 3 Top of Tate Switch house
A part of the Tate modern Gallery, this extension, also known as Blavatnik Building was built in 2016 and has a peculiar design. The visit at the toproof is free.
- Step 4 Millenium Bridge
Not far from the Globe Theatre and the Tate Modern, this steel suspension bridge connects the two sides of the river Thames and offers a stunning view on St. Paul's Cathedral
- Step 5 St. Paul's Cathedral
The Cathedral, designed in the English Baroque style after the Great Fire of London in 1666, is undoubtedly one of the most famous and recognizable sights in London.
- Step 6 One New change
The only large shopping centre in the city rises not far from St Paul's Cathedral, and it has a rooftop terrace open 7 days a week, that offers a stunning view over the city
- Step 7 National Theatre
Built on the south bank of the Thames in the mid 1970's, the Theatre is an example of brutalism architecture. In the nighttime the vertical and horizontal elements of the building are highly illuminated creating a bright colorful effect, highlighting the London skyline.
- Step 8 South Bank
Reaching the south bank of the Thames we will have a stunning view on the London Eye, the Skate Park and the National Theatre
- Step 9 Westminster Bridge
From this bridge we will be able to capture Bus trails with London Eye on the background (TBC with new security barriers).
Antoine is a talented photographer, traveler and artist from Paris, who currently resides and works in London, UK. By being in London for over a decade, Antoine is very familiar with its streets. He is always hunting for new angles and finding the best light in order to best portray his adoptive city he loves so much. When Antoine is not taking commercial images for his clients, he is fortunate to be able to spend time travelling and working on personal projects. The search for new experiences and exploring the unknown pushes him to evolve his vision with passion, curiosity and dedication.More
The photographic tours could take place in the major cities, every day in the whole year. We look for the best of the urban context and suggest it to our community. Photo shooting activities are available both privately or in group up to a maximum of 8 photographers (please check the dedicated section private vs. group photo tour). In both cases we recommend to ask with at least 7 days in advance.
In case of heavy rain or impossibility to conduct the tour by the photo master, the photo tour could be cancelled up to 24 hours before its beginning. If you wish to renounce for personal reasons, it is possible to cancel the reservation up to 72 hours before the beginning of the tour, without adduce any further reasons. In both cases the total amount would be refund completely, except for the PayPal transaction fees, or a new date could be rescheduled.
Of course! We will be happy to hear a proposal from you and we will do our best to make it real.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is this opportunity. Ask as and we will be happy to please you.
MasterPhotoTour offers two distinct ways to take part in a photo tour:
– PRIVATE PHOTO TOUR: this one-to-one mode is specifically arranged on your level and competences to better suit your needs and will. It costs 370$ (349€) for a 3 hours workshop or 582$ (549€) for a 6 hours one. The itinerary of these private walks can be completely customized according to the preferences and will of the participant, both before and during the tour. This private mode is suitable even for couples and small groups of friends that want to enjoy an exclusive experience.
– SMALL GROUP PHOTO TOUR: our photographers offer useful and interesting experiences even for small groups up to a maximum of 8 photographers. We set this limit in order to better follow each client and get him all the attention he needs. The prices are 96$ (89€) per head for a 3 hours tour, or 147$ (139€) for a 6 hours workshop.